CLICK IT UP A NOTCH check them out.
 photo welcome-1.png

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

brown hair and blue eyes...


This face.   I prayed for this girl for as long as I can remember.  I even went so far as to pray that God would give her brown hair and blue eyes, if it wasn't too much to ask.  I prayed that she would be strong and confident and loving.  I prayed that she would be healthy and happy.  God, being the awesome Father that He is, heard my prayers, even the silliest request of brown hair and blue eyes, and answered them all with a yes.

Someday I will look back at all of these pictures and I will remember the sweet smell of all of my children after a bath, the sound of their tiny voices, the touch of their hands on my own, and I will thank God for Ethan, Abram, Annabelle,  and for my camera.   How else could we make time stand still if not for photographs?

2 comments:

Connie said...

Beautifully said.

Connie said...

One of the sad days of my life was when I opened your dresser drawer to put away clothes and realized that precious baby scent was gone. But, as scripture teaches that for everything there is a season. As beautiful as the early years of our child's life is, there is so much more to share and delight in as he/she grows. Keep your camera ready because Oh My Goodness there are so many memories waiting to be captured. Love you my babygurl.

Post a Comment

 
pixbymeganboling. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Information

PIX by Megan Boling availability:
M-F 12:00PM-7:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM-7:00PM

Contact:
(704)254-3726
pixbymeganboling@gmail.com

message and LIKE me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pixbymegboling